29 May Ridiculously Fun Wedding Ideas
Check out these ridiculously fun wedding ideas which can make your big day stand out even more!
We love all these tiny changes you can add and they’ll be noticed and appreciated by you and your guests.
1) Display Cue Cards at Your Ceremony
Just plain funny.
2) Have an Artist Paint Your Ceremony
Wouldn’t the picture be great displayed in your home afterwards? We also love the idea of having caricature sketches done, it’s become super popular now.
3) Send Save the Dates that are a Little Cheeky
4) Opt for an Anniversary Pinata instead of a Traditional Guest Book
How fun would this be to open on your one year anniversary? Break open a bottle of bubbly and this pinata!
5) Instead of settling for just one angle, find your best side!
6) Give your groom a little something to keep those feet toasty warm
7) And for the bride, a little something blue
Such a sentimental and personal way to commemorate your wedding day.
8) Send Your Guests Mad Lib RSVP’s
9) Who says flower girls have an age limit?
Get your Grandmas to toss the flower petals. An adorable and fun way to include them in your wedding day!
10) Provide entertainment for guests with nostalgic cootie catchers
11) Or display word search napkins at the bar
12) And better yet still, showcase a full size Price is Right Wheel
13) An old mailbox makes the perfect wedding card box
14) Serve Your Food Family Style
This method of dining is making a comeback for wedding receptions because of its wonderfully intimate feel and budget friendly price tag.
Pros: Budget Friendly, Encourages conversation and interaction among guests, Great option for pot luck style weddings or self-catering bride and grooms.
Cons: Not all caterers offer this dining style so be sure to check beforehand.
15) Be sure to get your photo booth, with the add-ons
16) Life-Size Jenga is the perfect lawn game for that outdoor wedding
17) Give guests hangover helper kits filled with Gatorade, Tylenol, and coupons for McDonald’s breakfast
18) Have a Taco Bar at your reception. (Better yet, just have Chipotle cater your wedding)
According to their website, Chipotle can cater up to 200 people in all U.S. locations except New York. To satisfy even the pickiest eaters, we like the idea of setting up a variety of food stations and having an Around the World style menu.
19) Pick a Side Buttons
20) Have a Food Truck at Your Reception
21) Give your leading ladies a quirky handkerchief (Don’t forget one for yourself!)
Do you have any favorites from this blog? Are you going to be trying any of them?
Let us know what you think, and if you’re planning to have a ridiculously fun wedding or event, you’re going to want to contact M.E.!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.