08 Jun Relationship Rules to Move On
We all experience relationships, whether they are life-long or for short periods of time. Also, they can be full of love or not…
We wanted to cover the 10 relationship rules to help you move on if the relationship was not meant to be.
Check out the…
Relationship Rules to Move On
- Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
- If you ever find yourself in the wrong love story, leave.
- Moving on doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.
- Don’t let someone dim your light, simply because it’s shining in their eyes.
- The best can’t find you until you put the worst behind you.
- Not everyone you lose is a loss.
- If someone won’t lift a finger to call you, see you or spend time with you, it’s time for you to lift five fingers and wave goodbye.
- There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or closing the book.
- There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.
- Sometimes it’s very hard to move on, but once you move on, you’ll realize it was the best decision you’ve ever made.
We hope you take away some confidence from these ‘rules.’ We get that everyone experiences relationships differently, but we also know that some experiences are the same. With that said, if you find yourself having to move on, know that you are strong enough.
There is BIG world out there, keep meeting new people! And when it’s time to plan the wedding, don’t forget about M.E.