02 Feb Wedding Djs: A Complete Guide To Finding, Hiring & Planning Your Wedding
Wedding Djs: A Complete Guide To Finding, Hiring & Planning Your Wedding
Wedding DJs near Jersey City, NJ
There are many wedding DJs in the world today but not all of them are experienced and professional. Some may be very good at mixing songs and playing music, but they lack the experience to handle your wedding. The truth is, when we were just starting out 20 years ago, we weren’t nearly as good as we are today. Were we talented at mixing songs and everything? Yes, but we lacked the experience to be able to dial in to the minds of guests to get them having a better time than they even thought possible. Many times clients try to stick to this imaginary budget that they find when they google the average price for a wedding DJ in New Jersey. The fact is, the numbers aren’t even close. The one question you have to ask yourself is, is it really worth it to find out if these guys are good or not on your actual wedding night because you wanted to save a couple hundred dollars?
The first thing you should do when looking for a wedding DJ is research. You should start by visiting the website of your local DJs and see what kind of information they provide there. If you don’t find any, then just Google wedding djs near Jersey City, NJ. You’ll start to notice a lot of similarities, even in how every DJ set up looks!! Most of them will offer sound and light services, and some of them will even have photobooths, cold sparklers or even dance on clouds. Prices for wedding DJs in the Jersey City area vary depending on the service provided.
There are many reputable wedding DJ companies in Jersey City to choose from, but we’ll teach you just how to find the right one.
Northern New Jersey Wedding DJ: How to Find the Right Wedding DJ in Northern New Jersey for your Reception
- Schedule a consultation with the top three from your searches. You want to make sure they take the time to make video content, organize their Instagram accounts so you can see them in action, listen to their podcasts or DJs mixes, and then finally, read their reviews.
- How do they organize planning? Do you fill out an email and send it to them? Is there a portal you can login to and add your music requests and bridal party intros and formalities?
- Do they have the proper insurance requirements to enter most wedding venues in NJ?
- Do they offer backup equipment?
- Do they have backup staff? (We are living in a covid world, what happens if they staff gets sick)
- Are you able to meet with the entertainer that you liked best?
- Do you sign a contract that secures your package AND entertainer?
If all these questions were answered correctly, great news you have a great fit. Either way, the answer:
Mystical Entertainment Group is a leading DJ company in Northern New Jersey and we are a full service wedding DJ company that specializes in weddings, corporate events and private parties. We provide promotional services and DJ services. We are a full service wedding DJ company that specializes in weddings, corporate events and private parties. When you’re researching potential wedding DJs, look for pros who will make your guests feel welcome and use music to set the mood at your reception.
Keep in mind that Northern New Jersey wedding DJs typically charge more than the national average, but slightly less than NYC prices. Either way, you’ll find the most talent in the country here in Northen NJ. Good luck planning!!