17 Aug Make A Bachelorette Party Memorable
Let’s take a step back from the wedding planning and engagement party to focus on another important piece before the big day. The bachelorette party!
Whether you keep it super classy and traditional or take to Vegas and go crazy…here are a couple of ways to make your bachelorette party memorable.
1. Create custom T-shirts with the number of years you’ve known the bride, or the upcoming wedding date.
2. Make everyone a survival kit for the weekend, and fill it with all the essentials!
3. Don’t forget the hangover kits too!
4. Instead of a real tattoo, slap on these custom fake tats.
5. If you’re going somewhere sunny, these personalized shades for just $6.95 go a long way.
6. These custom gift box kits can also be handed out to guests and filled with whatever goodies you like.
7. If you’re in need of a cool gift box favor, how about some customized creaseless hair ties?
8. Or this super easy touch to regular nail polish with a DIY tag.
9. Bachelorette party games are a must.
10. String a banner close to the bar or across a wall to make the party pop.
11. Make sure that what you’re drinking comes with a little extra something.
12. Whether you’re popping champagne or pouring out glasses of wine, it’s easy to stick on custom labels to personalize the drinks.
13. Or if you’re looking for something slightly more permanent, opt for an engraved mason jar!
14. A custom chalkboard sign is the perfect touch to add to wherever you’re staying.
15. And if your bachelorette destination is off the beaten path, add a touch of cute guidance.
16. These old fashioned paper straws add a pop of color, and you get 25 of them for $13.
17. Surprise the bride with her very own door sign!
18. You can DIY your own photobooth with these mugshot cards, and digital downloads of them are just $6.
19. You can also send the bride and bachelorette party home with custom glass charms.
20. Choose a design theme that’s easy to DIY (like diamonds), and craft garland, food accents, and props for the party.
We hope these ideas helped! If you want to read about other wedding planning tips and ideas or event take a break from planning, take a look here and here! If you’re the Chippendales kind of girls then more power to you!! BUT…we can’t post that kind of stuff here. (but have fun! And we can’t wait to hear the stories)
Oh and how could we forget?! Take this quiz to see how your Bachelorette party will go! We custom made it for you, and be sure to share your results so your bridesmaids can see what to expect.