29 Apr Bachelorette Party Surprises
Hey, not all brides are crossing their fingers that a sexy fireman or a sultry police officer will show up at their bachelorette bash! Plus, the truth is that a stripper can get pretty pricey…
So, before you hire that Magic Mike look-alike to make an appearance, check out ten other ways to surprise the bride-to-be (and put all those dollar bills to good use).
1. Fly in a friend from far away. If your bride has a pal who couldn’t make the trek for financial reasons, consider putting the stripper money towards her flight.
2. Bring in a professional chef. Hire a local chef to come prepare dinner for the bride and party-goers before a big night out.
3. Get the bride a blowout. If you’ve got the budget, consider treating the whole crew to an afternoon at the salon.
4. Hire a stylist for the bride. Give your bride the gift of style by hiring a professional to help her pick out a new party outfit.
5. Book a sweet suite. Reserve a super comfy hotel room where the gals can hang out all weekend long.
6. Bring in a Tarot Card Reader or a Fortune Teller. Hey, strippers aren’t the only special guests who can entertain…
7. Snag tickets to a concert. Get the group tickets to see the bride’s favorite band or artist!
8. Serve up a late-night snack. After a long night out, break out your bestie’s go-to midnight snack for the whole gang.
9. Schedule a group yoga sesh. Wrap up the weekend with a Sunday morning yoga session.
10. Book a spa day for your pal. Treat your girl to a post-party recovery spa treatment. She’ll need it!